The California-based iGaming x Blockchain studio GAMAVRS is launching a week-long #VegasBattleRoyal contest for its Poker Heroes NFT collection together with music icon Steve Aoki and notorious Las Vegas nightclub Omnia. Starting today, NFT holders have five days to collect as many points as possible for a chance to spend an unforgettable night at Omnia Las Vegas Nightclub including a meet-and-greet with Steve Aoki himself worth over $15,000.
Best Free to Play Slots
How the #VegasBattleRoyale Works
- Anybody 21 years or older can participate from around the world
- Own a Poker Heroes NFT and complete missions to maximize your points
- Tag @gamavrs on Twitter and tweet “Entering the #VegasBattleRoyale”. The team will collect the points from all participants and draw the final winner
“GAMAVRS is a Blockchain iGaming studio, so we wanted to launch a contest that is gamified, fun, and fair. Each Vegas Battle Royale “mission” provides a different amount of points to players and the more points you can collect, the higher your chances of winning the grand prize”, said Meysam Moradpour, General Manager of the Innovation Lab at A5 Labs, the parent company of GAMAVRS.
How to Win #VegasBattleRoyale Points
Existing NFT Holders
- Each NFT holder starts with a balance of 200 points per Poker Hero they own
Social Media Love
- Follow @gamavrs on Twitter, Instagram, or Discord = 5 points for each
- Tag friends on Twitter, Instagram and/or Discord = 5 points for each
- Tag @gamavrs on Twitter, Instagram, or Discord and post “Joining the #VegasBattleRoyale = 10 points for each
- Friends reshare your “Joining the #VegasBattleRoyale” post on Twitter, Instagram, or Discord = 20 points for each
New NFT Buyers
- Mint a Poker Hero (max. 3 per wallet) NFT during the next pre-mint on Thursday, May 12, 2022 for 0.05 ETH on GAMAVRS = 200 points per avatar
- Buy a Poker Hero on Opensea = 400 points per avatar
After five days, GAMAVRS will collect the points from all participants and draw a lucky winner. The more points you can collect during the Vegas Battle Royale the higher your chances of winning the contest during the weighted draw. Example: Let’s say there are a total of 10,000 points collected. If someone has 1,000 points, the chances of winning are 10% vs someone with 100 points who has 1% of winning.
Grand Prize Details
- Spend an unforgettable night at Omnia Nightclub in Las Vegas with up to 5 friends. The date will be shared per Steve Aoki’s Omnia residence schedule
- Omnia Las Vegas Bottle service for up to 6 persons worth a total of $10,000
- Travel expenses (flights/hotel) covered worth a total of $5,000
- The Vegas Battle Royale starts on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9 a.m. EST and ends on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9 a.m. EST
- GAMAVRS uses automated software to collect and add up all your points from social media interactions to make this draw fair and transparent
- GAMAVRS will use your public crypto wallet address to verify your NFT mint(s) / purchase(s)
Enjoy WPT Global’s Welcome Deposit Match Bonus
WPT Global’s Welcome Match Bonus is one of the biggest ever offered as an online poker deposit bonus!
They’ll match your deposit up to a huge $1,200 as a warm welcome to their tables. Whether you’re a cash game player or tournament challenger, all you need to is sign up to WPT Global through PokerNewsand deposit a minimum of $20 to get the bonus.
- Open to all new depositors
- 100% deposit match bonus – minimum $20 up to $1,200!
- Play any real money poker games, cash or tournaments, to unlock your deposit bonus
- Bonus is released in $5 increments for every $20 in rake contribution
- Any deposit bonus amount that has not been unlocked after 90 days following a player’s initial deposit will be forfeited